Sunday, August 3, 2008

A 1-minute Question Paper for A-level Exam

I am doing my O-levels next year for the IGCSE program. I've been fretting over how hard the exams would be. Below are 2 FAKE question papers for the A-levels which are for 11th and 12th grade. This is how any IGCSE question is: hard when you're in the middle of a test, and " oh no why didn't I answer it like that" when you know the answer. The question turns out to be easy.I dare you to soleve the question paper without cheating. If you do answer them correctly, Mashallah

Scroll down for answers.










2 comments:

Khaled said...

I knew the first one. The second one can be done also by striking through the equals sign (which means doesn't equal). The two afterwards are just plain stupid.

By the way, whats up with the new design? Try the green version if you want as well. I had that before I changed to my wider one.

Khalid said...

this one's better..i figured out the old one was boring