Monday, February 16, 2009

The most annoying thing invented in the history of mankind

IT'S CHAIN MAIL
I hate chain mail and I refuse to pass it on no matter how convincing it sounds.
I don't care if I'll have bad luck for the rest of my life
I don't care if I'm gonna die at 12 a.m. on Friday the 13th
I don't care if, when i forward the email, something cool appears on the screen when I press F7
I don't care if a miracle will happen when I forward this email to 10 people
And i most certainly don't care if I'm a good friend or not, because the number of times you forward and email has nothing to do with being a good friend or not.
Because you know, some people aren't the email-sending/forwarding type. We only read what's in our inbox if the subject sounds good...

2 comments:

mab3oos said...

now forward this post to 10 of your friends and god will forgive all your sins. Guaranteed!

Khalid said...

hehehe nice one mab3oos
i remember when i got my first chain letter in grade 4 and how i beleived in it and how i forwarded it a million times and kept pressing F6 hehehe