Thursday, March 27, 2008

Career Day

Beleive it or not, today was the first day in two year that I had fun in the Islamic Educational College. This is because today was career day.

Career day is an annual activity day in which the school invites people who have different jobs to talk about what they do. They also select different students to be hosts to the guests. The hosts are usually the same people who do the research about the guest and what his job is. Today, I was a host so this gave me special privelages...and nothing is better than showing off your host badge.

I did a research about drugs and drug control and they got this guy from the drug control department to talk about his job. So basically, what i had to do was sit with the guy from the drug control department and ask him a few questions in the middle of a room full of hosts and their people. Since the drug guy came late I only talked to him for 15 minutes and then we had to go to the first presentation he had. At the beginning I have to introduce him and then he talked for such a long time with such a low voice that I almost slept.

The fun thing was that today we had fun.

We missed bilogy and math and arabic and english. And we are going to get credit for what we did. And, above all, we got appreciated for something and we got attention.

4 comments:

Khaled said...

Indeed. :P

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! You've done a good job so far, pictures and all!

I hope you aren't younger than the Other Khaled, as I just wrote an article where I claimed he was the youngest Jordanian blogger. :)

Anonymous said...

wish you luck in blogging world:)

Khalid said...

kinzi: no im not younger we're the same age, and thanks alot

wesam: thanks alot