Monday, March 24, 2008

REPORT: UNTIED 3 - 0 LIVERPOOL

As you know, one of my hobbies is soccer and that doesnt mean that I just like soccer as a normal person does. I'm literally a soccer freak.

It's as simple as this...Im a soccer freak who over-ratedly like Manchester United.

Every Saturday, or Sunday, or Wednesday is a soccer match and i get psyched on the day of the match. That means i wake up for school with enthusiasm, check the latest soccer news 10 times an hour even though it doesnt really change, and turn on the TV and get ready for the match an hour before it starts.

And you should see me when Manchester United score...YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOO UNITED!!!

Once it was late at night and United scored...my dad got mad at me because of the noise i made and he thinks i woke up the neighbours who stay up later than us. I think...

Now yesterday was the Manchester United - Liverpool game and this is a big game for all United fans. Our showtime subscritption was disconnected and as showtime is the only authorized company who broadcasts the game...it was a nightmare.

So we got it working and then...the commentator that was commentating on the match was the suckiest they have. OH NO. But that's not a problem...i'll just see the match without the commentator's stupid comments.

And then, United WON 3 - 0.

Now i need'nt say anymore. Tell me what you think of my addiction.

2 comments:

Khaled said...

Maybe you and I should go to rehab.

You for football and me for hot chocolate. They'll make you play basketball and I'll drink coffee.

:D

Khalid said...

hehe no man i hate basketball and im not goin to rehab...no way i wanna stay addicted
u know yesterday i watched 4 matches in a row
and knowing every good player in the world is fun :D