Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Weirdest Dream. Ever.

The night before last night, i had a dream. It was an unforgetable dream. Weird, but at the same time enjoyable. And in the middle of the night i promised myself to write about it on my blog. So this is how it went.

Having been kicked out of City Mall at times for being a "shab", i have fobia of being kicked out and so i dream of it. Sometimes in weird ways. So anyways, me and my friends were admitted into City Mall only after we told them an excuse. We walked inside to find that there was a huge commotion as there were some bandits (who killed people as well as steal stuff from them) on the loose and they were being chased by some kind of FBI. But life went on normally and me and my friends went to eat in the foodcourt. I went to get something and on my way back to the table we were sitting on, my math teacher who was standing with a whole bunch of FBI, called me over (just so you know, my math teacher is an annoying person who keeps saying that I'm the best student in math blah blah blah....im not showing off, trust me) so he called me over and told me that he needed me to go into a bathroom which he indicated with his finger and see if anything funny was going on in there.

So i went in. Looking around, I found two men inside a cubicle talking in low voices so no one would her them and not wearing any shoes so that they wouldn't make a sound when walking. So i guessed that they were the bandits and went out of the bathroom looking for the FBI to tell them of what i had seen. To my surprise the FBI had gone somewhere else so i decided to carry on with life and went back to eating with my friends. Just then, i found this FBI agent and I told her of what I had seen. So she took me to the general and told him about everything.

AND JUST THEN, AS I WAS TELLING HIM OF WHAT HAD BEEN GOING ON...I WOKE UP FOR SCHOOL.

The dream was actually fun to be in and i was about to wake up in the middle of it when i persuaded myself to go back to sleep and carry on with my dream.

I hope i dream tonight as well.

3 comments:

KittySigurdardottir. said...

I liked the ending of the dream.

I hope you contine to dream and write about them.

I may you do good on all your exams in school.

Khaled said...

FBI in Jordan?

Bare foot men in cubicles?

Ustaz murad in the secret service?!?

Thats one hell of a dream!

Khalid said...

kristen bjorg: thanks, the finals r coming up

khaled: ya i know but it was fun