Friday, June 13, 2008

School's Out

Whenever I think about " it " i can't beleive that it's actually true and finnally here.
Whenever I'm bored, I think about " it " and then i cheer up.
For about a month now I've been looking forward to " it ".
"It" is the best time of the year for anyone around the world.
"It" is the summer holiday.

We're finnally done those tough exams which teachers use to torture students.
We're finnally done with the bad feeling that tomorrow there's a quiz that I didn't study for. Or a homework that I forgot. Or double physics in the morning (precisely on Monday morning). Or having to miss a soccer game late at night because there is school the next day. Or, most importantly of all, STUDYING.

Me and my friends have so much to do in the summer vacation. Some of which would be watching movies, swimming, body building, some of my friends are learning how to play the guitar. But what we really wanna do is have fun by any means possible. For example playing with the Wii night and day. Oh well, i hope this summer turns out to be an unforgetable one.

SUMMER TIME IS FINNALLY HERE.

No comments: