Monday, June 30, 2008

Spain Euro Champions 2008

Although I am a supporter of England, who, unfortunately didn't qualify to the Euro 2008, I supported Netherlands throughout the tournament until they failed to qualify to the semifinal stage having lost to Russia. After that, I just wanted Turkey to win for their awsome team spirit and sportsmanship. Unfrotunately, they lost to Germany. I have despised Germany from the beginning of the tournament. So naturaly, I wanted Spain to win the final having seen their class and style in playing football.
So yesterday, I was cheering my head off after Torres scored a brilliant goal. Just perfect. I just feel sorry for my friends who support Germany and turned off their cell-phones once the goal was scored.

This is for you Qais. And Omar who started supporting Germany once he saw FARES doing it. So this is also for Fares. :D
P.S. My cousin uses a Germany soccer jersey to wipe the dirt off of his 2006 Honda Civic. I gave him a tip yesterday: don't ever wipe your car with a german shirt because the car might get even dirtier.


No comments: