Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Prison Break season 4 ep 8


Tuesday. It's the day i come back from school and go right onto the computer to watch the next episode of the almighty TV series, Prison Break. Actually, Prison Break is what keeps me going during those boring, dull chemistry and physics lessons. Whenever i get fed up with forces and ammonia and sulfuric acid and magnetism and speed of reaction and all that shit, I remember that there is a fresh, new episode of Prison Break waiting to be watched. So the adrenaline starts flowing and I cheer up. Especially when me and Khaled Al-Shareef talk about it. It's as exciting as a TV series can get.

So yesterday, I stormed into the empty house to find the computer on and waiting. Without hesitation, i type in www.cucirca.com into the address bar and press enter. Then, I look for the eighth episode on the list of episodes and i find that it's not there. What a disaster. I felt completely devastated. And now I'm angry at stupid fox for showing the preview of the episode which gets you all excited and then just not showing it all in the sake of a stupid presidential thing. Presidents can wait. McCain can wait. Obama can wait. Palin can wait a bit untill she can show off. It's time for Prison Break. I guess we'll just have to wait another boring, dull, 7 month, annoying, never ending week. It's just ridiculous!
But at least there's a soccer game today. I hope England wins!!!

No comments: