Friday, April 4, 2008

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows


Although it's kinda late to make a post about Harry Potter 7 since it came out last summer, i couldn't help but admire the passion, the skill, and excellent imagination of JK Rowling that went in to make this book.


This book is the last of the Harry Potter series and it broke records after selling the most books in history, and i don't see why not. I mean this book is perfect from every aspect. It has some action, drama, tragedy, and humor with an excellent balanced out happy ending.


Some people finished this book in a day and others finished it in a week, but i wish i had never finished it because up till now, i haven't read a better book that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.


To all of those who haven't read it, I can't beleive you're still alive.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha i did it in one day :P and also theres romance but not soooooooooooooo much. also.....it dosent bore u like thers always somthing interesting happinin and the interesting twist in the end with snape and....im gonna keep on goin....that thing wit kings cross station.>_<

Khalid said...

ya ok heheh i know but i didnt know what to write cuz all these ideas kept coming into my head but seriously this book rocks

Anonymous said...

I love Harry Potter I love him more than anybody I honestly did not know how J.K.Rowling would be able to top it off but she did go Rowling It has to be the best book ever. The ending was amazing no book will ever takes it place. I love Harry Potter, but this book did make me sad because I have come to the reality that I will never again anticipate the coming of the next Harry Potter book and that makes me sad because I don't want it to end. Read the book or your going to miss out I warning you